- Sixth Form Play – ‘Antigone’ Wed-Fri 8-10th Feb @ 7pm. Tickets on sale
- Spring Fair ambition to raise funds for essential computer servers (Sat 11th March)
- Calendar Update
- Trips Update
- Pate’s Athletes impress
We are now into the final few days of mock A Level exams and it will be good to finally get back into the usual school routine. There is much to look forward to this term, beginning with the House Swimming gala (Heats on 31st January, Finals on 8th February at Cheltenham Leisure Centre). Sixth form will begin rehearsals for ‘Antigone’, to be performed 8-10th February @ 7pm - tickets cost £6 (adults) and £4 (students) - please click here to buy - this sounds exciting, being performed across three different locations (including the quad, weather permitting – seating will be provided but bring a coat!). I am looking forward to the Humanities Week events and of course to the School Council’s Bottle Flipping Tournament at the end of term!
• Mon 23rd January – Y11 vaccinations
• Tues 24th January - SCHOOL FINISHES EARLY AT 2PM (sixth form open evening)
• Mon 30th January – Y9 Parents’ Evening 4-7pm
• Tues 7th February – Y11 Parents’ Evening 4-7pm
• 8-10th February – Sixth Form Play Antigone @ 7pm
• Fri 10th February – school finishes for half term @ 3.40pm
Trips this week: 23 Jan - Yr10 Biology Live, 08.30-5.00pm
Pate's Athletes Impress in Regional Event: We were delighted to hear that Rory Cawkwell and Holly Bankes (both Y12) picked up a gold medal each at the recent South West Indoor Athletics Championships. Rory won the 60m with Holly coming home first in the 400m. The victory was even more impressive given they were competing in the u20 category! Well done to both.
Just a reminder that there is an early finish (2pm) on Tuesday, due to our Sixth Form open evening. Please note that there will be no lunchtime service in the Refectory (the breaktime service will be available as usual).