- School Funding
- Pate's Music - Pate's at Jazz Festival on Sunday
- Sports Days - Tuesday & Wednesday
- Pate's Amnesteam announced Final Winners of Amnesty International Youth Campaign Award
- Performing Arts at Pate's
- Sport at Pate's
- Lost Property
Following my recent email inviting parents to come to school to hear a presentation about the impact of the education sector funding cuts on Pate’s, please can I urge you to take a few minutes to read the recent article in the guardian (link here). Pate’s is not in any way protected from these cuts (and cost increases) and maybe I can clarify 3 widespread misconceptions:
1. We have had no funding from the Pate’s Foundation for 3 years.
2. Recent building works and improvements to the site are as a result of successful (and hard fought) bids to specific pots of money that can only be spent on those projects…and we are checked!
3. Political leaders have stated that education funding is ‘ring-fenced’. This only applies to a part of school funding for years 7 to 11 and does not include 6th form funding at all. The real picture is very different.
To hear more, please sign up to the forthcoming funding presentations:
13th May, 7pm in the refectory – click here to book your place
19th May, 7pm in the refectory – click here to book your place
Come to my dwelling if there are other options for me it seems stupid propecia online and it is here that you can hear a lot of interesting facts about which you have under no circumstances heard of.