- Head Master’s China Update
- Languages Week
- Staff Vacancy – Assistant Groundsman (part-time)
- Parents’ Association Spring Fair – Saturday 12th March – help and raffle prizes needed
- Calendar Update
- School Nurse
- Service & Pupil Premium
- Rugby Success
- 2 x Six Nations Tickets available @ £75
- Bad Weather Advice
- Extra-curricular clubs this term
- NB: Sound of Music DVDs are awaiting collection from Reception
I am writing this from Shanghai, the final leg of my week long trip visiting schools in China. It has been an amazing experience. The size of the schools is staggering, up to 12,000 on a single campus, and the scale of the ambition here is not to be underestimated. The education leaders I have met are very keen to learn from successful schools like ours, they had researched Pate's voraciously, and I am sure there will be opportunities for students and staff following this visit. In many ways the school system here is very different from ours, but it has been lovely to speak with teachers about our shared desire to provide the best education for the students in our care. Much to think about and discuss, however I am sure that the links we have made this week will serve Pate's well in the future.
Come to my house if there are other options for me it seems stupid propecia online and it is here that you can hear a lot of interesting facts about which you have at no time heard of.